Updated: March 2021
Welcome to MySLP.today, a division of ABA Healthcare, LLC.
MySLP.today is offered by ABA HEALTHCARE, LLC.
When you register for an MySLP.today account, you are asked to choose a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party except a parent or guardian. You will hold MySLP harmless for any damage arising from a third party accessing MySLP.today using a password you disclosed.
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a MySLP.today official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- provide a false birthday or age;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through MySLP.today;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as classifieds) that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that provides instruction about illegal activities, including illegal drug use, child predation, terrorist activities, instructions in assembling or obtaining bombs or other weapons;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that encourages or promotes physical harm against any group or individual. This includes Content that encourages or promotes self-harm;
- interfere with or disrupt MySLP.today or the servers or networks used to provide or receive MySLP.today or disobey any requirement, procedure, policies, and regulation of any networks used to provide and receive MySLP.today;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, foreign or international laws or regulation, including, any rule or regulation of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, any self-regulatory organization or the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- enforce this Agreement
- comply with a legal process
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of any party.
DATA TRANSMISSION SECURITY
You acknowledge that MySLP.today has no control of the communications lines used to access MySLP.today because such lines are provided by a third party public utility and, as such, that the security of transmissions to and from MySLP.today is not the responsibility of MySLP.today.
CONTENT SUBMITTED TO MySLP.today
(This section refers to Content that you create)
You retain all ownership rights to your Content. Except for its ownership of the collection of all content on MySLP.today, as described below, MySLP.today does not claim ownership of any Content you publish in your area of the Website (“Your MySLP.today Account”).
When you publish your Content on MySLP.today, you grant MySLP.today a temporary license to “rebroadcast” it. We need this license to be able to show your Content to other members and visitors.
By publishing Content on Your MySLP.today Account, you grant MySLP.today a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display the Content (as well as permit others – including without limitation MySLP.today’s co-brand, content and syndication partners – to do the same) solely for the following purposes:
- Displaying, distributing, and promoting Your MySLP.today Account
- Promoting and marketing MySLP.today’s products and services and general operation of the MySLP.today Service
- Promoting and marketing the products and services of MySLP.today’s partners and affiliates
- Promoting and marketing products and services related to your Content.
This license exists only for as long as the Content remains published on Your MySLP.today Account and only for as long you remain a MySLP.today member, except that you grant MySLP.today a continuing perpetual license and right to maintain a copy of your MySLP.today Account and Content for archival purposes. This archival copy is not posted publicly on the MySLP.today Website; it is maintained solely so that MySLP.today may recover content and restore accounts (in case of errors or system failure) or cooperate with law enforcement in order to make the MySLP.today service safer. Except for this license for archival use, in the event that you remove the Content from Your MySLP.today Account or in the event that your membership is terminated, this license shall expire either immediately or upon termination of any promotional or marketing activities ongoing at the time.
Content created by MySLP.today or its suppliers
Compilations of Content
Notwithstanding the provisions outlined in “Content submitted to MySLP.today” above*, the collection of all Content on this site is a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws and is the exclusive property of MySLP.today and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Content and software on MySLP.today may be used as a homepage creation or web-surfing resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on MySLP is strictly prohibited.
*Individual Contributors retain all ownership rights to their Content. MySLP.today does not claim ownership of any Content you publish on Your MySLP Account.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, belonging to others without obtaining their prior written consent. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on MySLP.today in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us for more information on how to report infringement of your copyright. After receipt of proper notice of copyright infringement, MySLP.today will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the site owner via email or private message. MySLP.today may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. MySLP.today reserves the right to terminate your use of MySLP.today at any time and remove any infringing Content if you infringe the copyright rights of others.
Disclaimer of Medical Advice
You understand and acknowledge that all users of this website are responsible for their own medical care, treatment, and oversight. All of the content provided on the website, including text, treatments, dosages, outcomes, charts, profiles, graphics, photographs, images, advice, messages, and forum postings, are for informational purposes only and DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PROVIDING OF MEDICAL ADVICE and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional medical judgment, advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
The content is not intended to establish a standard of care to be followed by a user of the website. You understand and acknowledge that you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health. You also understand and acknowledge that you should never disregard or delay seeking medical advice relating to treatment or standard of care because of information contained in or transmitted through the website.
Medical information changes constantly. Therefore the information on this website or on the linked websites should not be considered current, complete or exhaustive, nor should you rely on such information to recommend a course of treatment for you or any other individual. Reliance on any information provided on this website or any linked websites is solely at your own risk.
MySLP.today does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be provided on the linked websites. The linked websites may contain text, graphics, images or information that you find offensive. MySLP.today, its licensors and its suppliers have no control over and accept no responsibility for such materials.
You hereby certify to MySLP that you are at least 13 years old. MySLP.today is intended for people who are at least 13 years old. Children under 13 are not permitted to join MySLP or participate in the MySLP.today community, and MySLP.today will delete MySLP.today accounts held by people it learns are under the age of 13. Parents of children under 13 can also delete their child’s site.
MySLP.today may include links to other websites or resources. MySLP.today has no control over such sites and resources, and is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources. MySLP.today does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources or your use of such sites or resources.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
(a) YOUR USE OF MySLP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MySLP.today IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MySLP.today EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(b) MySLP MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) MySLP.today WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) MySLP.today OR ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH MySLP.today WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF MySLP.today WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH MySLP WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN SOFTWARE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH MySLP WILL BE CORRECTED.
(c) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF MySLP.today IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER LIABILITY THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MySLP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MySLP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE MySLP.today; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM MySLP.today; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON MySLP.today; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO MySLP.today.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS
The materials on MySLP.today are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the U.S. Government constitutes acknowledgment of MySLP.today’s proprietary rights in them.